hellow,july?

yo?what up
Finally I get my new babieeee-spec
I wish my July can better June ,
Ermm....
What i want write at here lehh?:/
Dont know :P
Write about my family?
Dad,you are the best of the world
Mom,happy birthday to you:**
Bro,what i want say to you?I DONT miss you :P
Sis,everyday want fight for me=-=how crazy she is,but because of her,I not feel lonely/.\
but something at night i just need somebody accompany me...
Friend?
hmmm...........
Yeen,my cheok cheok,miss you like hell  : ( 
Impreparesomesupriseforyou*HAHAHAHAHA,how bad I am^^v
Vivi,Kiki,Janice,Cck,Xiaoyu,yo?everyday see them at school,muahahahaha.
Susan,the crazy women of my eyes,always make me get crazy@@you miao too.
Ce,she really buzy her homework?dieeee!!
bfieee?
Sorry,Im SINGLE ,forever alone#
LOL: (
Im still miss him,july,plss let me forget him*
月老快点把我的红线接起来*
Enemy?
really gerlyy larr you,wdh for you:)
and last..
l want go watch movieee!!
my herooo-The amazing spider man
oh yeahh!!
Byeee,thanks view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As always, Im not a lucky girl :')

沮喪文

Live your dream !