PART 2 #

You miao & jing yi

Pkw & yee tung

*我不懂这照片发生什么事?转不到=-=*
Lye ching siong&sin siong&low meng keat&chin sy horng

My girls
柯震东\(^oo^)/
*里面每一页都是帅哥:D*
LOL!!

ohh yeahhAunty 
this come from *HONG KONG*:P

Angpao
hehehehehesss

babieeeee-G#
Shock shock XD
buy myself
Thank you all,
Thank       AMY CHAN,your blog i see alrd
niceeee
JANICE TANG  AND VIVI LEE also 

Thank   lutun ,yeen cheok,sin siong,tuntun
y.y,you miao,meng keat,
xiao p,ming yao,goh sze fei,
xiao tong,betty ,aw bibi,wai hong,vivi,
my dad,ivy,emily,shin yih,xiao qi.
gmy,chia min,ah tang,cha yi,ah teck,xiao yu

xiao tong,you also happy birthday:*
*ming yao,thank your RM 10 =-=v
*ce,thank you treat me:P
*XIao p,thank your star:P
thank all my friends,
thank all your wish.

t






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As always, Im not a lucky girl :')

沮喪文

Live your dream !